|Peter Robards has been involved with improv in one way or another for almost as long as he can remember. He is a graduate of both the Annoyance and iO training centers and can be seen performing regularly at the Annoyance Theater & the Chemically Imbalanced Theater in Chicago, Il.
From 2003 - 2007 he served as the director & manager of the acclaimed improv troupe Suspicious of Whistlers: "The voice of long form improv in St. Louis" (Jacob Schnieder, IO).
On a national level Peter has performed in well over a dozen comedy festivals, including:
- Toronto International Improv Festival (Toronto, Canada)
- Improvaganza: Hawaii Improv Festival (Honolulu, HI)
- Los Angeles Improv Festival (Los Angeles, CA)
- Del Close Marathon (New York City, NY)
- Chicago Improv Festival (Chicago, IL)
- Dallas Comedy Festival (Dallas, TX)
- Out of Bounds Improv Festival (Austin, TX)
- Milwaukee Comedy Festival (Milwaukee, WI)
- Kansas City Improv Festival (Kansas City, MO)
- Big-Little Comedy Festival (Grand Rapids, MI)
- St. Louis (Improv) Fringe Festival (St. Louis, MO)
- Dirty South Improv Festival (Carborro, NC)
- Detroit Improv Festival (Detroit, MI)
- i3 Longform Invitational (Raleigh, NC)
- Eau Claire Improv Festival (Eau Claire, WI)
- Snubfest (Chicago, IL)
Peter has led workshops for a mix of middle school, high school, college, & professional improvisors in cities all around the Midwest.
Now you can benefit from his experience with one of his
fun & exciting workshops.
For a list of workshops Peter offers please go here.